ProDevs is a fast growing software company headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia. We build web, desktop, and mobile applications for businesses, from small startups to large enterprises, and we’re looking for motivated Angular developers to help us grow.
We are seeking full-time, on-site Angular developers who will be involved in the development of a big enterprise application.
You will be responsible working on a micro FE, as well as modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications and components.
For this project, the client will always stick to the most recent version of Angular. Currently, they are using Angular 8, but they plan to migrate to version 9.
You will be working from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and to maintain documentation of process flow.
You should be capable of helping other team members with problems that need solutions. Last but certainly not least, you should be an individual with strong communication skills and have a desire to interact with both clients and the team members in a consistently positive manner.
- Must have strong programming knowledge of UI development using Angular 7+, HTML5, CSS and TypeScript.
- Strong experience developing web applications using Angular 7+, and hands-on experience to build UI for web applications.
- Experience in writing clean, modular, debuggable TypeScript code using external libraries or custom code.
- Experience with web services (REST).
- Familiar with responsive design.
- Work closely with remote team members and the client to ensure architecturally compliant, on-time software delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with new software and trends.
- Readiness to learn new frameworks and technologies.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Advanced English language level in both speaking and writing is a must.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Friendly working environment
- Refreshments daily
- Flexible working hours
- International environment and knowledge sharing
- Free parking space
- Different wellbeing packages
We’re a medium-sized team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard play-hard environment.
Join us and advance your career, apply now! Send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.