Hire DevOps engineer with ProDevs
The term DevOps was created using two other concepts: “development” and “operations”. Of course, it would be a total oversimplification to label it only with these two words. As a matter of fact, DevOps is a combination of principles such as security, collaborative mode of working, data analysis, and so on.
In practice, they say, no two DevOps engineers are alike. Yet there are certain aspects of the position that are common in the job opening descriptions. Generally speaking, hiring a DevOps engineer means hiring an expert who will know what CI/CD stands for. It means hiring a specialist who will, among other things, speed up and optimize the process between development and deployment.
If you prefer talking in numbers, there are some 4 main skill sets required of every DevOps. These would be: planning and development of application and infrastructure, automation, monitoring, and security management.
It is also true that it can be a demanding task to easily find DevOps expert who aligns to a project needs. In that case, you would like to have more options at hand and a larger pool of DevOps specialists to count on. That is when we can assist. Namely, when you need a dedicated DevOps to hire, you can rely on our talent network from which we will pick the experts who will perfectly fit into your company culture and product development path.
First things first:
- During the first meeting we schedule, you specify the DevOps job requirements that would be best fit for you. These details include, but are not limited to specific skillset, seniority, preferred combination of skills, and input what kind of personal characteristics you are looking for.
- The moment we define the specifics, our recruiters start looking into our database. They filter the talents that may be the right match and send you CVs of the profiles they believe are what you are looking for. We do preliminary conversation, establishing that the points from the CV are up to date and that the developers have the adequate English language skills.
- Then, you and your team step in with your interview process, evaluation and approval of each new member of your development team, just like you would do in your on-site offices. After that, you can be sure the developers have the qualifications and attitude you need because you had the opportunity to see it yourself.
- Preferably, we place your new team members in our fully equipped and cozy office in Belgrade and arrange all the hardware and software they need for work. In case you and the engineer agree that they can work from their home office, we arrange the transport of all the hardware they need directly to their home address.
What comes next
- Our HR professional help you establish highly functional relationships with your new remote DevOps engineer in Serbia.
- Our on-site office manager and system administrator set the right working environment of your engineers – both in our office or in their home-office – until they feel comfortable and ready to launch.
- The HR expert specialized for employee retention organizes fun corporate events – both offline and online to keep each remote DevOps engineer you chose happy, engaged, and motivated.
- Our administrative team organizes all the paperwork including payroll and taxes.
And when the circumstances get back to (new) normal after the travel bans and distancing measures, we assist with business travel arrangements whenever you want to bring your team over to your headquarters office for a visit.
Whether you need junior or senior web and app developers, skilled in the most popular technologies or some of the technologies that are not so common – we can help you.
ProDevs will match you with talented and reliable tech professionals in Serbia who will become dedicated members of your development team. We will ensure that with our business model you create a whole development team or to begin with 1 dedicated tech specialist.
Business Development Manager
Njegoseva 45, 5th floor 11000 Belgrade