Hire Ruby on Rails
Looking for Ruby on Rails developers who will be reliable and dedicated to your project?
Ruby on Rails is an open-source framework that is written in Ruby and under the MIT license. Ruby on Rails was first presented to the world in 2004. Since then, hundreds of thousands of applications have used the benefits of this framework. Just a few of the big names include Shopify, Twitch, Basecamp, Airbnb, and many more.
Although it is used for various purposes and in various applications, Ruby on Rails experts are not so easy to find. So, let us support you in that process.
MUST-HAVE SKILLS FOR A RUBY ON RAILS DEVELOPER
- Apart from being familiar with Ruby syntax and methods, a Ruby on Rails programmer should have a working knowledge of:
- Databases (MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.)
- Git history
- Writing of complex queries
- Testing skills
- Elementary DevOps skills
- Developing applications and interfaces etc.
How it starts:
- You contact us and we schedule a meeting. After that, you specify the requirements you would like your new remote Ruby on Rails developer to have. These details include, but are not limited to a specific skill set, seniority, and input on what kind of personal characteristics you are looking for.
- After the specifics are defined, our recruiters are starting from our internal database of candidates, looking for the talents that may be the right match. When we receive the CVs, we do a preliminary conversation, establishing that the points from the CV are up to date and that the developers have adequate English language skills.
- Then, you and your team step in with your interview process. You evaluate and approve each new member of your development team, just like you would do in your physical offices. After that, you can be sure the Ruby on Rails programmers have the qualifications and attitude you need because you had the opportunity to see it yourself.
- Preferably, we place your new Ruby on Rails developer in our fully equipped and cozy office in Belgrade and arrange all the hardware and software they need for work. In case you and the developer agree that they can work from their home office, we arrange the transport of all the hardware they need directly to their home address.
How it continues
- Our HR department helps you establish highly functional relationships with your new outsourced Ruby on Rails developer.
- Our on-site office manager and system administrator set the right working environment for your designers – both in our office or in their home office – until they feel comfortable and ready to launch.
- The HR expert specialized in employee retention organizes fun corporate events – both offline and online to keep each remote programmer you chose happy, engaged, and motivated.
- Our administrative team organizes all the paperwork including payroll and taxes.
- And when the circumstances get back to normal after the travel bans and distancing measures, we assist with business travel arrangements whenever you want to bring your team over to your headquarters office.
Whether you need junior or senior web and app developers, skilled in the most popular technologies or some of the technologies that are not so common – we can help you.
ProDevs will match you with talented and reliable tech professionals in Serbia who will become dedicated members of your development team. We will ensure that with our business model you create a whole development team or to begin with 1 dedicated tech specialist.
Business Development Manager
Njegoseva 45, 5th floor 11000 Belgrade