Hire UX/UI Designers with ProDevs
UX (User Experience) / UI (User Interface) designers are the ones in the team responsible for collecting, researching, investigating, and finally evaluating user requirements.
No wonder then that almost all job posts out there require of UI-UX designers to be good communicators and critical thinkers. And they are the ones who need to create both appealing and functional features that will address your clients’ need.
Some common questions to ask UI-UX designers
- What made you go into UX design?
- Show me your portfolio.
- What are some websites and apps whose design you love? Why?
- How does UX differ from other design disciplines?
- What’s your design process?
- How do you put yourself in the mind of the consumer?
Hire UX/UI Designers in Serbia
You need to hire and keep a UX/UI designer? Or several of them to create a team? You worry if they are going to be a good fit for your vision, mission, and values? Let us support you in that task.
How it starts:
- After you contact us and we schedule a meeting, you specify the requirements you would like your new remote UI/UX designer to have. These details include, but are not limited to specific skillset, seniority, and input what kind of personal characteristics you are looking for.
- The moment we define the specifics, our recruiters are starting from our internal database of candidates, looking for the talents that may be the right match and send you CVs of the profiles they believe are what you are looking for. We do preliminary conversation, establishing that the points from the CV are up to date and that the designers have the adequate English language skills.
- Then, you and your team step in with your interview process. You evaluate and approve of each new member of your design team, just like you would do in your physical offices. After that, you can be sure the designers have the qualifications and attitude you need because you had the opportunity to see it yourself.
- Preferably, we place your new designer in our fully equipped and cozy office in Belgrade and arrange all the hardware and software they need for work. In case you and the UI/UX designer agree that they can work from their home office, we arrange the transport of all the hardware they need directly to their home address.
How it continues:
- Our HR professional helps you establish highly functional relationships with your new outsourced UI/UX designer.
- Our on-site office manager and system administrator set the right working environment of your designers – both in our office or in their home-office – until they feel comfortable and ready to launch.
- The HR expert specialized for employee retention organizes fun corporate events – both offline and online to keep each remote UI/UX designer you chose happy, engaged, and motivated.
- Our administrative team organizes all the paperwork including payroll and taxes.
- And when the circumstances get back to normal after the travel bans and distancing measures, we assist with business travel arrangements whenever you want to bring your team over to your headquarters office.
Whether you need junior or senior web and app developers, skilled in the most popular technologies or some of the technologies that are not so common – we can help you.
ProDevs will match you with talented and reliable tech professionals in Serbia who will become dedicated members of your development team. We will ensure that with our business model you create a whole development team or to begin with 1 dedicated tech specialist.
Business Development Manager
Njegoseva 45, 5th floor 11000 Belgrade