UX (User Experience) / UI (User Interface) designers are the ones in the team responsible for collecting, researching, investigating, and finally evaluating user requirements.
No wonder then that almost all job posts out there require of UI-UX designers to be good communicators and critical thinkers. And they are the ones who need to create both appealing and functional features that will address your clients’ need.
Some common questions to ask UI-UX designers
- What made you go into UX design?
- Show me your portfolio.
- What are some websites and apps whose design you love? Why?
- How does UX differ from other design disciplines?
- What’s your design process?
- How do you put yourself in the mind of the consumer?
Hire UX/UI Designers in Serbia
You need to hire and keep a UX/UI designer? Or several of them to create a team? You worry if they are going to be a good fit for your vision, mission, and values? Let us support you in that task.